Friday, October 19, 2007

First time visit to church in TAIWAN...gr8 peace of mind & satisfaction

Finally after 2 months of my stay in TAIWAN, i was able to visit a catholic church.

I had visited a small church "Hsi Tun", there i saw a beautiful statue of "Mother Mary", made me feel so special and blessed, the feet of mother mary was almost like a real feet. Great experience, i felt so happy and satisfied after visiting the chuch.

There i met the priest, he blessed me and wished me. He also gave me the address of a bigger church.

I went there, i had attended a MASS in chineese at 8.pm. It was something different. I got the blessing of, hearing a mass in a different language, and got to know; the peoples faith on GOD.

After the mass, i spoke the sister & parish priest, they lovingly welcomed me, had a nice talk with them, received blessings, took snaps with them.

Just before i left the church, a sister ran into the church and got a small gift well packed.
so nice of her. [It was a nice, box of chineese cutlery items].


This is really a splendid memory in a foreign land.

Praise the Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really gud...any one reading this will be greatly inspired!!
keep up all the gud wrk....
god bless u abundantly.....let all u r hearts desires come true...